Sound of Ashana
Description of work to be done:
World renowned healing music artist looking for executive assistant with strong skills in social media marketing and event coordination/project management. Approximately 15-20 hours per week to start. Virtual Assistant or Phoenix area.
Marketing: Helping to raise brand awareness, engage with followers, and promote various
events. Social Media Management: Facebook, IG, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest. Creating content, posting on artist's behalf, sharing related information, and promoting events and offerings.
Newsletter/Email Campaigns: Sent out once a month with general updates, upcoming
events, and various content. You would curate and send out accordingly. This may also include other mail outs/campaigns as needed regarding events, classes, etc.
Promotion of online classes, webinars, and membership site through email, social media, website updates: Researching and reaching out to schedule podcasts and media interviews (online, radio, tv and print) to showcase existing and upcoming product releases.
Operations: Helping to manage the details and general day to day:
- Email Management: Managing inbox to answer any support inquiries from students,
client inquiries, and facilitate meeting requests.
- Scheduling Appointments and coordinating calendar
- Invoicing for product sales and services through Quickbooks and Paypal
A strong interest in alternative healing modalities, yoga, mindfulness/meditation is a huge plus. You'll be connecting with clients, students, event promoters and customers who are deeply engaged in these areas and you'll need to be able to relate to them with understanding and compassion.
- Superb customer service skills. Artist uses Mailchimp and Pipedrive for CMS.
- Proficient in Mac and/or Microsoft suites. Artist uses Mac.
- Social Media: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Hootsuite
- High level of experience in calendaring, event coordination, managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination and logistics. Artist uses Trello and Calendly but is open to other options.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Graphic design skills helpful but not necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent English (Native) is a must.
- Availability to work with artist at occasional live events is a big plus.
Duration of work:
Software VA should be familiar with:
Mac OS, Google Docs, Calendly. Mailchimp.
Pipedrive and Trello extremely helpful.
Estimated monthly commitment in hours:
Requested start date:
June 7, 2018
Hourly Budgeted Rate:
$30-35/hr depending upon experience
Any additional info:
Please take the time to visit artist's website at www.SoundofAshana.com before applying.