Past Life Tour Guides Podcast
Description of work to be done:
We are looking for someone who is experienced in podcasting. We (my partner and I) will be launching our podcast - Past Life Tour Guides - in the next month or so and we need someone to help us. The podcast will be virtual - with two hosts and a caller. We need someone to help us with:
- Selecting the best podcast service - for quality and reach - including getting listed on popular podcasting networks
- Audio production - making sure everything sounds great
- Guest management - talking with the guest callers (who will be pre-scheduled) and managing their time with us
- Show notes and transcripts
- Possibly helping to get the shows into video form for Youtube as well.
Duration of work:
Software VA should be familiar with:
We want someone experienced with podcasting and knows the best one(s) to use.
Also someone who knows how to edit the sound and segments from the podcast.
Estimated monthly commitment in hours:
Requested start date:
October 18, 2019
Hourly Budgeted Rate:
Any additional info:
We don't have a firm start date.
We hope to record 4 podcasts for the month in one day - probably Friday mornings, though we might be flexible there.
The hourly rate is negotiable, depending on experience and expertise.
We intend to pay bonuses when our podcast reaches audience reach milestones. 🙂