Description of work to be done:
I am looking for a VA who is..
- On her game when it comes to deadlines
- Passionate about social media (as in... you're ON social media and actually enjoy it vs. you haven't logged in forever)
- Familiar with hashtags
- Has experience scheduling social media content on platforms like Grum, Hootsuite, Later or Planoly
- Knows how to put together a cohesive and branded Instagram page.
- Has knowledge about optimizing social media content (or is willing to learn)
We are looking for someone to schedule pre-prepared social media content.
Ideally, the perfect candidate would be ready to join the team by the first week of November and I expect the work load to be somewhere around 5 hours per week, possibly less. If you think you may be the perfect fit, please email me at email@example.com with your resume, a brief description around why this is the right job for you, your rate, and I'll let you know about possible next steps.
Duration of work:
Software VA should be familiar with:
Grum, Hootsuite, Later or Planoly
Estimated monthly commitment in hours:
Requested start date:
November 1, 2019
Hourly Budgeted Rate: