LinkedIn is a powerful tool for both marketing and networking. A lot of virtual assistants have found success in both building awareness for their business and finding prospective clients on the platform. But in order to unlock all the potential LinkedIn has to offer, you first have to understand how to use it's many features. This free course from Udemy does a wonderful job of explaining how to use LinkedIn to work for you.
Why Should You Enroll?
The course covers several topics including:
- How to Optimize your Profile
- Tips and Tricks for Accelerating the Growth of Your Network
- How to Hide Your Connections
- How to See Who's Been Viewing Your Profile
- How to Evaluate a Linkedin Group Before You Join It
- Group Networking Best Practices
- Generate Leads in Linkedin Answers
- And much, much more
Is There Any Certification?
Yes! You will receive a certificate of completion once you complete all the modules included in this course.
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- VA Tools In The Spotlight: Passpack - February 20, 2020
- Keep On Track Of All Of Your Ideas With These 3 Apps - February 18, 2020
- We Needed Someone To Fit In With Our Team, Values And Vision - February 6, 2020