We're living in a digital world. For many, this is new territory. The old sales tactics for businesses have become outdated, and inefficient. Luckily, as a virtual assistant, you are probably well-aware of this shift, and using it to your advantage in marketing your completely digital business! But do you truly know how to build your digital brand to get engagement from potential clients? This free course from EdX can help!
Why Should You Enroll?
The way brands communicate with their potential customers has changed in leaps and bounds over the past 5-10 years. Advances in online technology have changed the landscape of how potential clients will find your business, and in-turn, begin working with you. In an online or remote business especially, harnessing the power of marketing through digital media is a necessity. This course will walk you through how to create a digital branding campaign, and how to illicit engagement from the clients you want to reach most.
This course is 4 weeks long beginning April 30th, 2017, and will require 3-4 hours of study each week. According to the course page, you will learn:
- The inter-relationship between paid, owned and earned media
- Consumer change and how it is altering brand communications
- Content marketing and how owned content can be distributed across company-owned digital media assets
- The value of Earned Media which interests your audience
Is There Any Certification?
Yes, a certification is available for a paid fee. However, if you choose not to purchase the certificate, the skills you learn will still apply to marketing your business in the digital world!
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below! We'd love to hear what your experience was with the course.
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- 4 Great Tools For Gathering Client Feedback and Reviews - May 21, 2019
- Ask Lots of Questions and Be Humble in Your Learning - May 14, 2019
- 5 Must-Have Tools To Help You Work Seamlessly From The Road - May 9, 2019