Whether it's scheduling meetings for yourself, or for your client, juggling calendars and availability of two or more busy parties can be a delicate balancing act. So what's the good news? There are several online tools out there that can make it a lot less daunting. And what's the better news? Most of them are totally FREE. If you manage a calendar of any type, you need these in your life:
1. World Time Buddy - Virtual assistants have the privilege of working with clients all over the world. Unfortunately, different time zones, working hours, and crazy daylight savings time schedules can make scheduling meetings really tough. World Time Buddy totally solves this problem! It's a convenient world clock, a time zone converter, and an online meeting scheduler all in one. Just enter the city you're in, and the cities of the parties you are trying to schedule with, and see what the hour looks like across the board! This is something you should never go without when you're scheduling meetings across different countries. Afterall, one mis-scheduled call can have big consequences!
2. HubSpot Meetings is apart of the HubSpot Sales suite. It helps sales professionals, entrepreneurs, customer success managers, and other busy people schedule meetings effortlessly without all the email back-and-forth. It integrates with Works with Google Calendar, Office 365 Calendar, and HubSpot CRM. The latter integration, with the broader HubSpot suite, is perhaps its greatest strength, as you can combine the power of HubSpot CRM with tools like Meetings, as well as automated sales sequences and templates, to save tons of time on things that should be automated anyway. Then everything is automatically logged to the CRM so you can manage and measure all interactions. The tool is cool alone, but it's real strength is when combined with the broader suite of HubSpot tools.
3. Doodle - It goes without saying we love fee tools. And free tools with no registration or sign-up required, we're totally in! This is Doodle. Doodle works with your calendar as a meeting scheduler to avoid conflict and create an easy way for contacts to sign up for a time to meet with you. But what we really, really love about Doodle is capability to make scheduling a meeting or event with a very large group of people super simple! Simply send a Doodle link to your group, and each person can pick times that work/don't work for them. You'll then be able to see what time works for everyone through Doodle's simple red/green list interface. It's honestly a little harder to explain than it actually is to use, so check this one out for yourself!
4. Uberconference - Gone are the days of complex, expensive conference lines. Uberconference is a free, easy to use conference line that allows you to have your own private conference line and pin #. It also allows you to hold web conferences, share your screen (some features require an upgraded plan) and more! It's an easy way to look professional when setting up calls with multiple parties in different locations, and the user experience is top-notch. Uberconference gets an A+ for ease in our book! Learn more about them here.
What's your favorite scheduling helper? Share it with us in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- Improve Your Life-Work Balance With These Apps - January 23, 2020
- How VA’s Are the Solution to Scaling Our Business - January 7, 2020
- 4 Scheduling Tools That Are A Virtual Assistant’s Best Friend - January 2, 2020