Capsule is a user-friendly CRM (customer relationship management) system that can help you keep track of all your sales tasks, relationships, and pipeline.
What is it used for – key features
- Track all contact history with a client/potential client
- Attach important documents to client accounts
- Manage and assign tasks to other team members
- Create and manage lists of contacts and potential customers
Why should l recommend this tool to a client?
There are many CRM tools on the market, but Capsule offers a unique interface that makes it very simple to get a comprehensive view of what is happening in each sales account on one just screen.
How does it work?
Upload contact information for clients and potential clients to keep track of sales tasks and activities for each of your accounts. Attach important documents to accounts, assign tasks to yourselves or other members, make task lists and share with team members, integrate other apps and run reports, view analytics and statistics for each account, and stay on top of your sales pipeline.
Capsule integrates with many apps, including Google Apps and Freshbooks accounting software.
Capsule is free for up to 2 users, and also has a professional option that includes access for more users and premium integrations starting at $18 a month (with a 30 day free trial).
Multiple users: Add your team to your account to divide and conquer sales tasks
Integrate Your Email. Keep accounts up to date with communications by integrating with your email provider.
Computer & Browser. It is Mac + PC friendly, and works in most browsers
Other Comparable Tools
Do you use Capsule? How do you find it helps your client projects? Share with us below!
- 3 Unexpected Lessons I’ve Learned Working For A Company That Understands the Trials of a Military Spouse - June 18, 2020
- VA Tools in the Spotlight: Capsule - December 4, 2018
- Protected: Kick Ass Muse Discounts - April 19, 2017
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.