Using video to promote your virtual assistant business is a great way to get your personality across to clients, as well as set yourself apart. Adding a marketing video to your website or social media is a great way to get more attention for your business, and ultimately, grow! However, you definitely want your videos to look professional, and getting professional videos done can be quite pricey. Fear not! We came across this free skills class from ALISON courses that will teach you the basics of using Adobe After Effects. This software allows you to create motion effects and visual graphics for video, so for example, a custom intro/outro of your logo with music? The sky is the limit here!
Why Should You Enroll?
According to HubSpot, marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users, and adding a video to a landing page can increase your conversions by up to 80%! So learning how to create your own marketing videos is an investment with a potentially HUGE payoff!
This class is composed of 2 different modules that should take about 2-3 hours to complete. Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be able to easily save your workspace in Adobe After Affects
- Have an understanding of file types, importing files, organising files, composition, video standards, video presets and window settings
- Have a clear understanding of how layers work when creating your video.Who is the Targeted Audience?
Is There Any Certification?
Yes. As with all ALISON courses: "To qualify for your official ALISON Diploma, Certificate or PDF you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments. A link to purchase your Diploma certificate will then appear under the My Certificates heading of your My Account page."
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below!
- 4 Apps To Help You Find Great Content - September 22, 2020
- I Have A Wonderful Synergy With My Virtual Assistant - September 15, 2020
- Free Skills Class of the Week: Google Analytics Academy - September 8, 2020