If you've been putting off getting a targeted social media strategy in place for your business, you really can't afford to wait much longer. The good news is, ALISON courses is offering a free class to get you up to speed on all the latest social media marketing best-practices!
Why Should You Enroll?
The statistics on how social media can be utilized for businesses are staggering. According to a recent study, 53% of people recommend companies and products on Twitter, and 56% of people check Facebook daily. So it's important to be hanging out where your customers/clients are! This 15-20 hour course will teach you important concepts of social media marketing and equip you with the skills to plan and implement a successful social media marketing strategy.
According to the ALISON Courses course page, after completing this course, you will know understand:
- Social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, as well as strategies for blogging and podcasting
- The importance of social media images, file sizes, and how the web works when downloading files to a website
- How to use autoresponders to automatically answer emails
- Email marketing and funnel techniques such as Creating confirmation emails, upload a thank you page, download pages and create your first message in AWeber
- Affiliate marketing and different methods that can help increase website traffic
Is There Any Certification?
Yes! Alison courses offers a certification if you study and complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments. This certification is a great thing to add to your website to let your client's know you are skilled in these areas!
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below!