Feel like your being crushed under the weight of your weekly planner? Like most virtual assistants, your To-Do list is probably longer than the week itself. That's why we felt compelled to share this weeks Free Skills Class of the Week with you! This class is presented by the Product Marketing Manager of team collaboration software, Trello, so if you use that software there are some helpful hints about its features woven in amongst the other tips Brian shares. Check it out!
Why Should You Enroll?
Being productive is not just about getting things marked off your list. It's about doing them strategically so that it offers the greatest benefit to you and gives you the most return on investment on your time. This is especially important as a virtual assistant when you are managing multiple projects with deadlines that are equally important to all your clients across the board!
This class is a quick 30 minutes, and includes tools, tactics and tips to help you increase your productivity each day so that you can save time, maximize effectiveness and learn to:
- Strategically prioritize and execute your goals
- Use productivity methods to work collaboratively with your team
- Personalize your workflow to maximize your productivity
It will teach you a plan of attack each day to get the most out of your workday!
Who is the Targeted Audience?
This course is for anyone who is looking to work strategically in order to prioritize, and own their day!
Is There Any Certification?
There is no certification for this course. But learning to use your time more effectively is a priceless skill to gain!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- I Know What I Am Good At, and I Know Where I Need Help - March 14, 2019
- High Flexibility and High Challenge is a Unique Perk To Entrepreneurship - March 7, 2019
- Tools To Keep You Healthy While Working At Your Desk - February 28, 2019