Online advertising is so important to know when running a virtual business. Whether it is to advertise your own, or to run campaigns for your clients, having knowledge in this area will take you far. This free skills class from Open2Study explores the different platforms for online advertising, as well as how to plan and run digital campaigns on social media, mobile and search engines. The class began on October 17th and goes until November 15th - so don't wait! Get started now.
Why Should You Enroll?
Online advertising has developed into a major industry and reinvented the way people find goods and services online. Knowing how to properly use today's popular platforms for online advertising could help you bring more attention and more clients to your business, as well as give you the opportunity to offer your current clients a coveted skill.
After completing this course, you will know:
- The language of digital advertising
- Ad unit formats
- How online ads are priced and delivered, along with key measurement metrics
- What role search plays in online advertising
- How to use social media as a marketing tool
- How to measure whether or not your campaigns are successful
- Best practices and techniques
- How digital is changing the face of advertising and how people buy products / services
Who is the Targeted Audience?
This class is built for anyone who wants to be able to understand and utilize online advertising in their digital marketing efforts. This course requires approximately 2 - 4 hours of study per week, but can vary depending on the student. The course includes videos, quizzes and assessments. The total video time for this course is approximately 4 hours 7 minutes.
Is There Any Certification?
Yes, Open2Study says:"If you pass this course you'll receive a Certificate of Achievement. While this certificate isn't a formal qualification or credit, you can use it to demonstrate your interest in learning about this area to potential employers or educational institutions."
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- My VA’s Are the Engine of My Business - September 21, 2017
- How VA’s Are the Solution to Scaling Our Business - September 12, 2017
- Free Skills Class of the Week: Find Clients Using Social Media - September 7, 2017