We're so excited to bring attention to this fantastic free skills class! Google offers free training on their analytics programs through several different courses taught by Google measurement experts. Google analytics is an amazing tool that can help you better understand the details of who is visiting your website, when they're visiting, and how they are finding you.
Why Should You Enroll?
This information is critical in making any marketing decisions for your own business or the business of a client. Imagine knowing exactly who your message is reaching - this is achievable if you learn how to read analytics correctly!
The course is rather comprehensive, and includes several videos that cover different topics under the umbrellas of:
- Learning the core principles of digital analytics including how to create a Google Analytics account, collect data, and navigate reports
- How the Google Analytics Platform collects, configures, and processes the business data you need for reporting and analysis
- How to use Enhanced Ecommerce reports in Google Analytics to make informed ecommerce business decisions
- How to use Google Analytics to attract new users to your mobile app and increase revenue
- How Google Tag Manager can simplify the tag implementation and management process for marketers, analysts, and developers
Who is the Targeted Audience?
This class is targeted toward anyone who wants to better understand how their website is performing. The course has essential information for anyone who is responsible for a businesses marketing strategy or web content.
Is There Any Certification?
Certification is only offered at certain times, but the course content is always available. You can sign up for notifications on when certification will be offered here.
We hope that you enjoy Google Analytics Academy and please let us know what you think about the class in the comments section so that it helps other learners know whether the course is for them!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- 4 Apps That Help You Stay Focused And Avoid Distraction - September 20, 2018
- You Learn More By Getting Out There and DOING - September 13, 2018
- Tools To Integrate All Your Apps and Work Smarter - September 6, 2018