Fundamentals of Google Docs by Alison Courses.
Internet-based document editing tools are heaven-sent for virtual assistants! Google Docs is a free, web-based office suite and data storage service offered by Google. Because of its ease of use, automatic save function, editing and sharing capabilities, it is quickly becoming the go-to online document tool for companies. Learning to use Google docs and all of its functions could save you endless time, hassle and headache when sharing and editing documents with clients. This free online course from Alison Courses will show you the basics of using Google Docs and all of its programs including Google Spreadsheets, Google Forms and Google Presentations.
Why Should You Enroll?
This training is great for business professionals and virtual assistants who work with a lot of documents online and individuals who would like to know how to use this online tool to improve their productivity, and simplify the document editing process.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use all of the Google Docs types including Google Spreadsheets, Google Forms and Google Presentations
- Send and retrieve documents, spreadsheets, forms and presentations online
- Edit a document that someone else has produced in real time
- Use Google Docs from a computer or smart device
Who is the Targeted Audience?
This class is targeted toward really anyone who wants to learn how to easily share, edit, and create documents online.
Is There Any Certification?
Yes, to receive your certification certificate you must complete all modules and score 80% or more in each of the course assessments.You will then be able to purchase a certificate.
We hope that you enjoy Fundamentals of Google Docs by Alison Courses. and please let us know what you think about the class in the comments section so that it helps other learners know whether the course is for them!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- This New Venture Has Been More Fulfilling Than I Ever Imagined - May 24, 2018
- Free Skills Class of the Week: Advanced Twitter Training - May 17, 2018
- Staying Safe: 4 Great Apps for Online Security - May 15, 2018