When we came across this free skills class, we jumped for joy. A lot of our members are always asking us "how can I find clients for my virtual assistant business?", and social media is a wonderful way to do just that. Social media has been instrumental on the job scene, used by recruiters and job searchers alike. And odds are, the clients you want are using it to look for you too! So put the time into taking this class, it could pay dividends!
Why Should You Enroll?
Why not? Establishing a great online presence is an all-around positive thing for a virtual assistant. Have client's finding YOU and choose who'd you like to work with.
This course is divided into 5 different lessons. Take one lesson a day, or take the day to just power through them! The topics are as follows:
- The Basics of Establishing Your Social Brand
- How You Can Get Relevant Online
- How To Start Searching for a Job
- How to Reach Out to People
- From Online to IRL (in real life)
Who is the Targeted Audience?
This class is great for virtual assistants who are new to the industry and want to establish themselves online and start finding clients. It's also great for virtual assisatnts who have been in the game for a while but are looking to grow their client base using social media.
Is There Any Certification?
No, there is no official certification for this course. It is meant to simply help you identify potential opportunities online, and pursue them with confidence!
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- VA Tools In The Spotlight: Mailchimp - January 16, 2018
- Free Skill Class Of The Week – Intro To Adobe Photoshop - January 11, 2018
- I’m Confident In My VA; She Knows What To Say & When To Say It - January 9, 2018