Data Analytics with Excel PivotTables - via Udemy and UpSkillLadder
If you handle excel reports for your clients, or are reporting data to any clients on various projects you're working on, this week's free skills class is for you! This free course from Udemy will help you understand the basics of using Excel to report on important business analytics, and also teach you how to make your information more appealing and easy to understand!
Why Should You Enroll?
Microsoft Excel has so many different and important functions for businesses. Learning how to use PivotTables to format data reports could be a very useful skill for a virtual assistant either for reporting back to clients on what you're doing for them, or handling it for their own business. This could also help you personally when dealing with reports for your own businesses marketing or finance information!
Once you've completed this course, you will understand:
- How important data analytics reporting is for businesses
- Types of Business analytics and real life examples of Business analytics
- The functions of Excel PivotTables to make your information easy to consume
Is There Any Certification?
No, this course does not offer certification, but the information is extremely useful for anyone running their own business, or helping others run theirs. If you are interested in becoming Microsoft Excel certified, click here!
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below!
- Always Try To Be The Best Version Of Yourself - October 29, 2020
- 3 Nifty Apps To Save You Precious Time - October 20, 2020
- Look For Clients Who Respect The Work You Do - October 13, 2020
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.