With millions of users and over 500 million Tweets being sent each day, Twitter offers a great opportunity for businesses to reach their audience of new and existing customers.
As a virtual assistant, you can use Twitter to connect with like-minded individuals in your community, or build personal connections with potential clients for your business!
Learning to use Twitter appropriately for business is a vital skill every virtual assistant should master. With this class from socialmediatraining.com, you get access to more than an hour of advanced Twitter training - and the best part is, it's free!
Why Should You Enroll?
Twitter is a fantastic tool for spreading your message, connecting to your client's audience, or even connecting to potential future clients for your business. It also helps to legitimize your business, and can help increase your website's SEO!
This course offers 71 minutes of advanced Twitter training that includes case studies, best practices and training video tutorials:
- Learn to Twitter through training video tutorials on functionality and best practices
- Learn about Twitter for marketing, Twitter advanced search and Twitter embed codes
- Learn to Tweet from Instragram, Foursquare & Hootsuite. Raise your Klout score!
Who is the Targeted Audience?
This class is for anyone who wants to learn how to appropriately use Twitter to advance your business.
Is There Any Certification?
There is no official certification, but the skills learned in this class can help you grow your business and your personal network.
We hope that you enjoy learning about Advanced Twitter Training for Business by socialmediatraining.com and please let us know what you think about the class in the comments section so that it helps other learners know whether the course is for them!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- No Time is Wasted As Everyone is Working on Their Area of Expertise - April 18, 2019
- There Are Some Things As an Entrepreneur That I Can’t Live Without - April 11, 2019
- 5 Tools We Love To Use For a Better Gmail Experience - April 9, 2019