We'll go out on a limb here, and assume the main reason you even have a virtual assistant business is to generate income. But do you have the proper skills to manage the accounting for your business? If not, don't fret! This free accounting course from ALISON courses will get you on the right path to managing your finances in a smart, efficient way!
Why Should You Enroll?
For any small business, the need for basic accounting is vital. Assuring you're doing all that you can to manage the money for your business according to the standard laws and principles of good accounting is truly a skill that you must invest time in to ensure financial success.
This course is comprised of 2 Modules and will require 2-3 hours of your time. You will learn basics of the following principles:
- An overview of the five components for internal control
- A structure for developing the necessary procedures needed to ensure the safe handling of cash within an organization
- How companies can protect both their assets and employees
- Control of cash receipts and cash disbursements
- Proper use of the bank checking account
- Preparation of the bank reconciliation
- Protection of petty cash funds
Is There Any Certification?
Yes, ALSION courses have certification available, however, you Diploma certificates are an additional fee.
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below! We'd love to hear what your experience was with the course.