Want to learn key skills associated in becoming a great salesperson? This free course from ALISON Courses can help!
Why Should You Enroll?
Learning the basics of sales is an important skill for any entrepreneur. If you're running your own virtual assistant company, learning to sell effectively will not only help you attract clients, but it will also offer a skill to your clients that is very sought after.
The course is made up of 4 modules, and should take about 2-3 hours to complete. The course provides information on the key skills involved in selling, and adapts the concepts to the rapidly changing world of business, including the use of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, wikis, and other interactive ways of connecting with customers. The course introduces the role of sales in everyday life and how selling is also vital in all aspects of business. You will:
- Gain an understanding about how Internet-based tools such as forums, social networks like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter, along with Web sites, live chat, and other interactive features
- Defining your personal brand to create a framework for the way you sell yourself
- Next, you will learn about which personal characteristics and talents are best suited to sales
- You will gain an understanding of the differences between business-to-business, business-to-consumer, Personal selling and direct selling.
- The methods of relationship selling and how making a personal connection with the customer is vital.
- Customer relationship management tools and how they are used to organise all of a customer’s interactions as well as adaptive selling, which allows you to truly listen, understand the customer’s needs and adapt your conversation and presentation accordingly.
- An understanding of networking which is an important part of the business world and an even more vital part of sales, and how building strong relationships with customers is an excellent way to build your network.
Is There Any Certification?
Yes, upon successful completion of a course, you can choose to make your achievement formal by purchasing an official Alison Diploma, Certificate or PDF.
Let us know what you think about the class in the comments below! We'd love to hear what your experience was with the course.