In our recent post by Angie Nelson of The Work at Home Wife, she examined what’s trending right now in Virtual Assistant services, which is always a hot topic. And it should be no surprise that Sales Funnel and Automation skills are increasingly in demand as part of a marketing campaign, to convert leads into sales.
As you probably already know, the heavyweight CRM program for automated campaign marketing and the sales funnel process is Infusionsoft, which is much more than CRM software.
The vast majority of small business owners don’t have the time to learn the comprehensive skill-set of utilising this sales funnel automation, and Infusionsoft Support Services is a highly sought after skill that is outsourced.
As a Virtual Assistant that provides Infusionsoft support, you could expand your offerings for clients with:
- Creating and managing campaigns
- Sending out newsletter and marketing emails
- Setting up invoice billing and other internal systems
- Building products and order forms
- Managing affiliates and reports.
The great thing about Infusionsoft is they offer plenty of free training videos and articles filled with helpful tips such as this one on Sales Funnel Management. This way you can either dip your foot in the waters, or take a deep-dive into the learning curve of navigating the basics and the more advanced features.
There are plenty of paid certification courses as well, such as with Udemy, so you can choose the best path of learning for you.
So if you’re up for a new challenge and ready to either niche your service, or expand on your existing skills to attract high-paying clients, perhaps becoming an Infusionsoft Support Specialist could be your next goal!
Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- 4 Great Tools For Gathering Client Feedback and Reviews - May 21, 2019
- Ask Lots of Questions and Be Humble in Your Learning - May 14, 2019
- 5 Must-Have Tools To Help You Work Seamlessly From The Road - May 9, 2019