Staying organized is THE key to success for a busy virtual assistant. Luckily for us, there are an enormous amount of free tools on the web that can make staying organized a breeze! We've highlighted some of our favorite tools below.
- Evernote - Evernote is more than just a note taking app; Evernote Business is ideal for you and your clients to collaborate which allows you to develop, launch projects and brainstorm together. You can share notes and no matter what device you or a client is using, everything will be synced across devices.
- Expensify - Expensify is great for clients who make a lot of purchases during a typical week outside of the office, such as at trade shows and conferences. It is great for you to track their finances and receipts. It acts as a receipt scanner; they scan in purchases when they buy anything and it adds all of the details to their account. You can then go in and organize their purchases and spending.
- Tempo If one of your clients has quite a lot of contacts, a busy calendar, and many emails, it'd be handy to have an app that brings all of these into one handy calendar. Tempo does this. It pulls everything they need into one place into a single intelligent system that knows exactly what's going on, and where they need to be. If your client is busy, they'll appreciate being able to access everything important while they're on the go, while you get on with the other side of things at your office. It's also handy for us virtual assistants too!
- Asana - There are lots of great collaboration tools to use for clients, and Asana is one of them. It allows tasks to be created easily, dates to be added, work prioritized and more. It is a really simple and easy tool to use, and a great one to recommend if new clients are looking for a tool to use for project management between you and them.
Of course, there are many, many more great tools for organization out there! We'd love to hear what your favorites are, share them with the community by posting in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- 4 Apps To Help You Find Great Content - July 12, 2018
- I Have A Wonderful Synergy With My Virtual Assistant - July 5, 2018
- Free Skills Class of the Week: Google Analytics Academy - June 28, 2018