Whether for yourself or for your virtual assistant business, we all have goals we are trying to attain. But in this new day and age, you don't have to rely on just good old fashion grit to achieve success, because there's an app for that! And because 2017 is just around the corner and promises a fresh start, we wanted to write a little round-up of some of the best tools and apps out there to help you accomplish your dreams. All of these apps offer different strengths and features, so we encourage you to find one you like best -- or at least make THAT a goal of yours!
1.Coach.Me - Is one of your goals for 2017 to set some new, positive habits? You may find Coach.me helpful! This app is a "habit tracker" that allows you to set up your goal habit, set milestones you'd like to achieve and then get support from the Coach.me community when you've achieved them. It also allows you to view your trends for the habit overtime, to set reminders, as well as offering a Q&A and success plans! So get accountable, and get successful in 2017 by checking this app out here, it's free to start.
2. Nozbe - Nozbe is set up as a project management app, but is great used as a goal achieving app as well. The app allows you to create your specific goal, and then add attributes, motivations, tasks to do to achieve your goal and then a tracking dashboard. (This tutorial from user Michael Hyatt walks you through this step by step.) Nozbe is free for one user, or you can upgrade your plan to get more features, check it out here.
3. Smart Goals - You may have heard the mnemonic device SMART for setting goals, meaning to make them specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, and timely. Smart goals is meant to help you do just that. The app helps you track concrete goals and milestones, but also helps you track progress towards your ultimate dreams and life-long bucket-list. Smart Goals is a mobile app, (so you can take your goals with you!) and is available for Apple or Android for $2.99 USD.
4. stickK - Feeling pretty serious about achieving your goal? stickK might be the best fit for you! stickK is a unique goal setting app that requires you to sign a "Commitment Contract" which will cost you a financial penalty if you don't stick to your guns! According to stickK, having some sort of financial risk will gives you a 3x better chance of being successful upon achieving your goals, so hey, it's worth a try right! Learn more about how stickK works here!
5. LifeTick - LifeTick is a really cool goal setting app that not only helps you achieve your goals, it helps you figure out what you want them to be! This tool allows you to explore your core values, track your thoughts/progress in an online journal and also get your friends in family involved in supporting you reach success. LifeTick is free to start, but also has family and business plans available for a cost. You can learn more here.
Whatever your goals are in 2017, we wish you the very best in achieving them! What are some of your favorite ways to achieve goals? Share with us in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- It’s Not About the Money, It’s About the Journey. - April 10, 2018
- Apps for Keeping Your Clients (And Yourself) Organized - March 27, 2018
- How To Build A Career Around Your Passion - March 20, 2018