Nothing can ruin a great blog piece, email or social media post like an editing error. Whether it's spelling, grammar, or context, writing errors can happen to the best of us. Often times, proof-reading just isn't enough and you need a little extra help. That's where these 4 awesome apps come in! This nifty software can scan your content for any "oopsies" and alert you before you hit the publish button, saving you from potential stress or embarrassment. Check them out!
1. After The Deadline - If you use WordPress, you may want to check out this awesome app. After The Deadline scans your web content and blog posts for potential spelling, grammar or contextual errors, and highlights them with a color-coded key to let you know what type of error you've made. This is a great choice if you're looking for a tool that can do a quick review or "second look" on your content to catch errors you may have bypassed. You can learn more about the app and it's functionality here.
2. Ninja Essays - If you're writing important business-grade content (annual reports, case studies, essays) you might want to consider an option like Ninja Essays. Ninja Essays is a high-quality editing service that allows you to pay by piece. All of their editors are PHD's and Master Degree's, and all pieces are run through additional quality assurance once edited - so you can be assured the quality of the editing is top-notch. Learn more about Ninja Essays and their pricing structure and processes here!
3. Proofread Bot - Looking for a quick editor for an email or short blog post? Proofread bot is a cool option. This is a super easy solution to editing shorter content - simply copy and paste your writing into the Proofread bot window, and scroll through the pop-ups outlining any changes you need to consider making. Super simple, and super helpful!
4. WordRake - Microsoft Word users rejoice! WordRake is the only real writing tool you need to download. WordRake not only helps you to catch and fix spelling and grammar errors, but it also helps you write more clearly and to the point by pointing out redundant or unclear phrasing and remove clutter. It's like having your own personal editor living within your Word dashboard! So if you have the tendency to be a little long-winded with your writing, just do your thing and let WordRake clean it up for you! Learn more about their services here.
We know there are plenty more out there. Is there a certain program you use to polish your content before publishing? Share it with us in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- I Love Putting The Time Into Making It Grow - February 5, 2019
- Working With a Virtual Assistant Freed Up My Limited Time And Energy - January 24, 2019
- Free Skills Class of the Week: Growth Strategies For Business - January 15, 2019