The internet puts an enormous amount of content at our fingertips! Consuming new content can help you become a better virtual assistant, and sharing that content can help you connect with like-minded individuals, or sharing that content on behalf of your clients can help build their online presence. But, with all that is out there, how do you sort through it and find the best content for you and your audience? These 4 apps will bring relevant reads straight to you!
1. Flipboard - This app allows you to add your favorite social networks, publications and blogs to stay connected to the topics and people closest to you. It's a free tool, and very easy to use!
2. Medium - Medium is a publishing platform and "community of readers and writers offering unique perspectives on ideas large and small." It was built to connect readers with the stories and authors that matter to them. Sign up and choose the topics that matter most to you.
3. SmartBrief - Choose your topic of interest based on industry and SmartBrief will deliver articles of interest directly to your inbox! The topics are very targeted, so you can get very particular about what you're looking for.
4. TheNeeds.com - This tool will show you articles, blog posts, social updates, videos and more according to the interests you specify. The results are based on content you have previously liked, read and engaged with over time. The site boasts "very-sharable" content.
One other tip: Finding new articles and content is great, but you don't always have the time to read it there and then. This is where the app Pocket is great. You simply add what you're reading to it, and check back in later when you have the time!
What are your favorite sites or apps for finding new/shareable content? Share with us in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- Free Skills Class of the Week: Growth Strategies For Business - January 15, 2019
- Find The Door That Opened When The One In Front Of You Closed - January 8, 2019
- 4 FREE Tools To Help You Boost Your SEO and Get More Clients - January 1, 2019