Procrastination and productivity are inextricably – and inversely – linked. Unfortunately, while you’d prefer less of the former and more of the latter, if you are like most of us working from home, your day-to-day is probably too often touched by a dose of the “P”. Amidst the chaos of home chores, little ones, doorbells and everything else, distraction is a constant battle. Here’s a few tools that can help you beat the procrastination blues and get productive!
- Free Time Tired of looking at your calendar each time you want to schedule a new task? This tool automatically searches your calendar to find the time in your day when you are free. With Free Time, finding your availability is as simple as touching a button. Ideal for staying focused towards your next task, and for your next break.
- Focus Booster - We love this unique app. Focus Booster helps to enhance your focus and concentration and improve productivity, through a timer. The focus booster pomodoro timer works efficiently in the background as a free desktop timer without consuming computer resources, or your focus.
- focus@will - Love listening to tunes while you work? This app helps you study more efficiently and work smarter by delivering various "Attention Amplifying" music channels scientifically designed to engage with your brain's limbic system. They offer a free trial. Check it out here.
- RescueTime - A great way to get an overview of how you're spending your time is RescueTime. This personal analytics service shows you how you spend your time and provides tools to help you be more productive. Ideal for staying focused and knowing where you spend your precious work time!
What are some of your favorite tools for beating procrastination or increasing productivity? Share them with us in the comments below!
Latest posts by We Are Virtual Assistants (see all)
- I’ll Always Have Someone I Trust Implicitly if an Emergency Arises - June 11, 2019
- Free Skills Class of the Week: High-Impact Business Writing - June 4, 2019
- Hiring Remote Can Deliver Better Value Than Hiring Locally - May 30, 2019